Innovative Machining, LLC can produce a limitless variety of custom fabricated and CNC precision-machined parts and assemblies. We are an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, with process and procedures to verify the traceability of our work. Parts are inspected with calibrated inspection equipment and documented quality control techniques to assure critical part dimensions meet customer requirements.
We provide many services to our customers including:
- ISO 9001:2008 certification
- Multiple horizontal and vertical machining centers
- 4-axis machining with rotary tables and palletized production
- Maximum part weight to 44,000 pounds
- CNC turning up to 22.8″ diameter x 80″ long
- Welding and fabrication, with AWS D1.1, D14.8 & D15.1 certified welders
- Waterjet cutting
- Small to mid-range production volumes including prototype machining
- Inventory stocking programs
- Mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic assemblies – our Account Managers will work with you to help plan your project
- Ability to read and write in many CAD formats. We currently utilize MasterCam 3D 2017 CAD/CAM, AutoCad LT 2017, AutoCad Inventor LT 2017, and Solidworks 2017.
- Company-owned vehicles for pick-up and delivery