Providing quality parts to our customers has always been a top priority of Innovative Machining. In 2018, Innovative made an investment in a new state-of-the-art quality lab. Giving our quality control staff even more tools to meet project requirements. We currently have 2 CMM’s in-house with the newest machine being added in 2019.
Our staff also has a Romer arm to help measure larger parts that do not fit on our CMM’s. The measuring range of the Romer arm is up to 13 feet giving us the capability to measure large parts.
All of our measuring tools are calibrated on a quarterly basis to ensure accurate measurements. You can rest assured our staff has the tools and knowledge necessary to meet your PPAP requirements.
Brown and Sharpe CMM Global S
- Travel: 47.24″ x 59.06″ x 39.37″
- Travel: 27.6″ x 39.4″ x 25.6″
Brown and Sharpe CMM
Romer 7540 Portable CMM Arm
- 6 Axis arm for Tactile Measurements
- Measuring Range: 13.1 feet (4.0m)
- Point Repeatability: +/- 0.0022″ (0.055mm)
- Volumetric Accuracy: +/- 0.0027″ (0.069mm)
- Granite Surface Plates 48″ x 72″ (2)
- Mitutoyo Digimatic Height Gages 24″ & 40″
- Starrett Inside Micrometers up to 40″
- Federal Portable Surface Roughness Gage
- Mitutoyo Gage Blocks
- Mitutoyo Micrometers 0″ to 24″
- Mitutoyo Dial Bore Gages
- Brown and Sharpe Tri-Micrometers 0.200″ to 6″
- Mitutoyo Vernier Caliper
- Regal Beloit Thread Gages
Misc Quality Equipment