AWS CERTIFIED WELDERS MAKING YOUR PROJECT A REALITY
Our in-house fabrication department takes your job from concept to completed manufactured part, limiting our need for outsourcing operations. Our talented, AWS certified welders are experienced in welding multiple materials and allow us to handle large or small weldments. Having this ability under the same roof allows us to weld and potentially machine any product under the same roof. This sets us apart from the competition having all the resources.
Our fabrication shop is also equipped with 2 Flow Waterjets that can cut up to 8” thick material. We have experience in cutting some of the most exotic materials such as titanium. From one time orders to production orders, our fabrication staff has what it takes to complete project requirements.
Below is our list of Fabrication equipment.
Flow I-6024 Dual Zone Waterjet (2)
- 5 Axis with Dynamic Cutter Head
- 87,000 PSI
- Twin 6′ x 12′ Work Envelopes
- 8″ Cutting Thickness
- Flow Master PC Controller
Dadson K1375-1 Fagor Gundrill
- Knee Type
- 3 Axis
- 13.75″ Diameter x 31″ Blind Depth
- 62″ Through Depth
Mitsubishi FA10 CNC Wire EDM
- Max workplace dimensions: 31.4″ x 23.36″ x 8.4″
- Max Weight: 1,100 lbs.
- 55 Ton Hydraulic Press
- 6 Ton Arbor Press
- 12 Ton Press Master – Broach Press
- SPX Power 100 Ton H-Frame Press
- AWS Certified Welders | D1.1, D14.8, 15.1
- Miller 350P Pulsed MIG Welder (350 Amp)
- Miller 351 TIG Welder (350 Amp)
- Lincoln 255 Deltaweld 451 MIG Welder (450 Amp)
- Lincoln CV-300 MIG Welder (300 Amp)
- Lincoln DV-400 MIG Welder (400 Amp)
- Miller Millermatic 185 MIG Welder (200 Amp)
Marvel Cut-Off Saw 380X-PC60
- 15″ x 20″ Capacity
- Touchscreen Programmable Control
- Programmable Miter Cutting & Bar Feed
Marvel Saw Spartan PA13/3EPL
- 13″ x 14″ Capacity
- Programmable Bar Feed with Bundle
Okamoto Precision Surface Grinder
- 14″ x 6″ Table
- Weld Platen Tables (8)
- 5′ x 5′ (6)
- 5′ x 8′ (2)
- Welding Tables (3)
- 60″ x 96″ (1)
- 48″ x 144″ (2)
- Weld Positioner
- Table Diameter: 24
- Horizontal Weight 1,750 lbs.
- Vertical Weight: 1,000 lbs.